What Our Customers Say
We’ll Restore your Electricity!
You’re in safe hands when you call Gordon’s Powers!
Need a general electrician in Sydney for general electrical and wiring tasks? Are you looking to update your fuses or switchboards? Look no further than Gordon’s Powers Electrical. We take great pride in the fact that we can handle any job, no matter how large or complex. Even if your job requires major electrical work, we can organise this for you immediately!
General Electrical Wiring
Gordon’s Powers provide superior residential electrical services to households throughout Sydney. Whether you need a simple wiring or outlet repair, or a full household wiring refurbishment – our highly skilled and friendly team of electricians are on hand and ready to provide assistance.
We are highly knowledgeable with regards to energy efficiency and cost-effective solutions for your home. We will make recommendations and provide the most efficient and cost-efficient solutions available.
Our service is reliable, professional and competitive. We work to the highest standards, no matter how large or small your household project. If your project requires major works and the involvement of a Level 2 electrician, we can organise this for you, with minimum hassle!
We’ll Handle Anything and Everything
We can organise the following work for you, no hassle required:
- Fuse equipment repair and replacement
- UV Damage defective notice repairs
- Installation of underground consumers mains both single and three phase systems 24 hrs
- Off peak relay installation and associated metering equipment
- Repair of single and three phase consumers mains 24hrs
- Point of Attachment relocated or repairs
- Electricity system capacity extension and upgrades
- Electricity metering equipment installation
- Connection of your mains service lines to the local electricity network
- Disconnection of your mains service lines from the network for minor repairs
- Permanent disconnection of your mains service lines for building demolition
- Private power pole and underground pillar installation, replacement and removal
- Upgrade your existing service from single to three phase or just increase the supply capacity for extra load requirements
- Connect your mains service lines to the network and energise your installation.