Level 2 Electrician Sydney
24 Hours, 7 Days a week
Book a service online or call now to SAVE $50!*
What is a Level 2 Electrician in Sydney?
Punctual. Reliable. Friendly. There is no electrical problem we can't solve!
A level 2 electrician is different to a regular electrician. They hold more qualifications to carry out more technical electrical work for our customers such as connecting or disconnecting power from their home to the local electricity network.
Need a Level 2 electrician in Sydney for consumers mains installation or repairs immediately? Looking to upgrade your existing electricity supply? We take pride in the fact that we can take care of any size of job, no matter how large or complex. Even if your job requires major electrical work, we can organise a Level 2 Electrician you immediately!
Why Do I Need a Level 2 Electrician?
In New South Wales, some major electrical works can only be carried out by personnel with the appropriate qualifications. Level 2 Certified electricians are authorised to work on or near Energy Australia’s and Integral Energy’s network, handling live wires and metering equipment.
We can organise the appropriate level 2 electrician Sydney to tackle whatever major works your job presents. No hold ups, no second visits and no frustration!.
Due to the nature of our close working relationship with Level 2 electricians in Sydney, our service goes above and beyond that of an average electrician, so you can rest assured that your job will be dealt with in one visit.
To arrange your free quote call us on
02 8315 2859
We Can Handle Anything
We can organise a level 2 electrician in Sydney to do the following work for you, no hassle required:
- Fuse equipment repair and replacement
- UV Damage defective notice repairs
- Installation of underground consumers mains both single and three phase systems 24 hrs
- Off peak relay installation and associated metering equipment
- Repair of single and three phase consumers mains 24hrs
- Point of Attachment relocated or repairs
- Electricity system capacity extension and upgrades
- Electricity metering equipment installation
- Connection of your mains service lines to the local electricity network
- Disconnection of your mains service lines from the network for minor repairs
- Permanent disconnection of your mains service lines for building demolition
- Private power pole and underground pillar installation, replacement and removal
- Upgrade your existing service from single to three phase or just increase the supply capacity for extra load requirements
- Connect your mains service lines to the network and energise your installation.
Check out our Customer Reviews
Rated 4.5 stars by satisfied customers